I think we all have this personal cache of wisdom that’s inaccessible to everyone besides ourselves. I believe the actual content of this wisdom is common knowledge, for the most part, but the context of this information in our own realities creates a unique aspect of wisdom that manifests respectively through our inner truths. Do not take my advice; rather, borrow it. These words are only for your consideration, and have no instructional value–save for my own personal experience:
- More often than not it is a greater risk to NOT take a chance than to step into the unknown and follow through with it.
- To get a better sense of your life trajectory and existential pace, cast aside all certainty and stability in your lifestyle and pay careful attention to your inner truth.
- ‘Tis better to die living than to live dying.
- Life is precious. Respect ALL life.
- If you have trouble keeping your beliefs and principles in check, try stepping outside yourself and see whether the Big Questions in life hold more weight than the answers themselves.
- Meeting someone new is just a single introduction away. Initiation is simply a means to an end, but meeting someone halfway is on you…not them.
- If you don’t ask, the answer is always “No.”
- The reality of a situation cannot truly sink in prior to taking the first step. Be wary of assumptions and projections wrought by associative speculation.
- It helps to uphold a spiritually rigid, morally strong, and gracefully opinionated perspective. Good character often requires solid values, but it is equally important to develop a flexible pattern of thought and a dynamic range of choice.
- Don’t hesitate to question any reason that seems to lack any reasoning.
- Labels are better suited for objects than for human beings.
- A 0% chance of precipitation in the weather forecast still means that it might rain.
- A family doesn’t require marital bonds and blood relations. Likewise, a home doesn’t necessitate a house or any static place of residence.
- A greater degree of expectation is proportionate to a greater amount of disappointment.
- If you encounter unfavorable circumstances, it is good to shrug it off. If you maintain a positive attitude in the face of adversity, you will begin to generate a sovereign disposition that will hold up against virtually any force.
- When the going gets tough, keep pushing forward. At the very least, hold your ground. NEVER retreat from who you are or where you are going.
- Trust yourself, but don’t be too sure of anything. If you look deep, deep within yourself you will understand the significance in the unknown and in the definite truth.
- Look out for the outlook that comes out of an outcome.
Insights (Introduction Page): https://existentialpace.wordpress.com/related-ventures/
Insights (Part 2): https://existentialpace.wordpress.com/related-ventures/insights-part-2/